“The CE-5 Initiative is a scientific and diplomatic program which endeavors to establish a cooperative, peaceful and sustainable relationship between humans and ANY and ALL ET “peoples” which may visit Earth.” -Sirius Disclosure Project
Who is Dr. Steven Greer?
For my explanation for who Dr. Steven Greer is and what CE-5 is, I have paraphrased straight from Dr. Steven Greer’s website, .
Dubbed the “Father of the Disclosure Movement”, Dr. Greer is the founder of The Disclosure Project, The Center for the Study of Extraterrestrial Intelligence (CSETI), The Orion Project and Sirius Technology Advanced Research, LLC. He oversaw the National Press Club Disclosure event in May of 2001 in which various military, government, intelligence and corporate witnesses provided testimonies in regard to the existence of extraterrestrial life forms visiting the planet and the reverse engineering of the energy and propulsion systems of “UFO”. It was the largest webcast in history for the National Press Club at that time. He has retired as an emergency physician to focus solely on bringing together scientists, investors and leaders in society to advance new clean technology energy systems. He is considered one of the world’s foremost authorities on the strategic process of transforming our carbon-based civilization to a long-term sustainable civilization using innovative sciences and technology. He is the author of four insightful books and multiple DVDs on the UFO/ET subject. He teaches groups throughout the world how to make peaceful contact with extraterrestrial civilizations, and continues to research bringing truly alternative energy sources out to the public. Dr. Greer has studied the Sanskrit Vedas extensively and has been teaching mantra meditation for over 30 years. Dr. Greer has been seen and heard by millions world-wide on CBS, the BBC, The Discovery Channel, the History channel, The Ancient Alien series, Thrive and through many news outlets worldwide. His goal is to assist in the creation of a sustainable, peaceful civilization on Earth that is both high tech and in harmony with the environment. His message is one of hope – that these energy systems can soon be available worldwide.
There isn’t much to be read on the internet of CE-5. So this will be my own interpretation. CE-5 stands for “Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind”. Fifth kind, meaning human-initiated contact with extra-terrestrial life forms. A near-death experience resulted in Dr. Greer creating protocols so we may all share the peaceful contact with beings light-years away that conventional science would tell us is impossible given the vast distances needed to travel to even come close to the nearest solar system capable of withstanding life. Through meditation and true intent one may make contact. The following I have copied/pasted from
CE-5 is a term describing a fifth category of close encounters with Extraterrestrial Intelligence (ETI), characterized by mutual, bilateral communication rather than unilateral contact.
The CE-5 Initiative has as its central focus bilateral ETI-human communication based on mutual respect and universal principles of exchange and contact. CE types 1-4 are essentially passive, reactive and ETI initiated. A CE-5 is distinguished from these by conscious, voluntary and proactive human-initiated or cooperative contacts with ETI. Evidence exists indicating that CE-5s have successfully occurred in the past, and the inevitable maturing of the human/ETI relationship requires greater research and outreach efforts into this possibility. While ultimate control of such contact and exchange will (and probably should) remain with the technologically more advanced intelligent life forms (i.e., ETI), this does not lessen the importance of conscientious, voluntary human initiatives, contact and follow-up to conventional CE-s types 1-4.
CSETI is the only worldwide effort to concentrate on putting trained teams of investigators into the field where 1) active waves of UFO activity are occurring, or 2) in an attempt to vector UFOs into a specific area for the purposes of initiating communication. Contact protocols include the use of light, sound, and thought. Thought – specifically consciousness – is the primary mode of initiating contact.
The CE-5 Initiative is a scientific and diplomatic program which endeavors to establish a cooperative, peaceful and sustainable relationship between humans and ANY and ALL ET ‘peoples’ which may visit Earth. CE-5 Initiative protocols are used to ‘vector’ UFOs into an area and then engage them in a peaceful, cooperative exchange using lights, sounds and other modalities. Working Group members are selected according to their ability to engage in this research in an open-minded and non-prejudicial manner which is free from premature and fear-based negative conclusions regarding the intentions of these visitors to our planet. The integrity of this diplomatic perspective is fundamental to the success of the CE-5 Initiative since it is probable that these visitors are capable of assessing the attitudes, motives and intentions of the Working Group members.
- There is strong evidence for the existence of ETI, civilizations and spacecraft.
- ETI/ETs have been and are currently visiting the Earth.
- Careful bilateral communications between ETI and humans is of continuing importance and will increase in the future.
- CSETI approaches the study of ETI with cooperative, peaceful, non-harmful intentions and procedures.
- The establishment of a lasting world peace is essential to the full development of the ETI-Human relationship.
- Both humans and ETI, as conscious, intelligent beings, are essentially more alike than dissimilar; CSETI is dedicated to the study of both our shared and unique characteristics.
- CSETI operates on the premise that ETI net motives and ultimate intentions are peaceful and non-hostile.
- It appears probable that more than one extraterrestrial civilization is responsible for the ETI/ETs contact so far observed. It is likely that this represents a cooperative effort.
- CSETI will attempt to cultivate bilateral ETI-human contact and relations which will serve peaceful, cooperative goals. It is NOT a goal of CSETI to acquire ET advanced technologies which may have a potential harmful or military application if disclosed prematurely.
- There should be no drugs, alcohol, firearms or weapons at CE-5 Contact events.
- DO NOT use public land or federal land for a field site to do your contact work. We suggest that you use private property, with permission, and sometimes state parks in the United States can be good locations. Just make sure you find out if you need a permit, especially for groups of more than just a few people.
- Except for the instructor, we are not using lasers during CSETI trainings. It is best if you minimize using them during your own field work and be very careful not to hit any aircaft or anyone in the eyes. It is best that just one person in the group be the person that uses the laser to signal.